Clonmel’s Bulmers Light the star of the show
Bulmers Light was the talk of the town as guests gathered for the launch of TV3’s Celebrity Salon in Dublin’s Dandelion Bar.
On screen this autumn, famous faces taking part in the TV show and who attended the star-studded launch included Big Brother favourite Nikki Graham, TV3’s Glenda Gilson, model Nadia Forde, Geordie Shore’s Greg Lake and Hollyoaks star Philip Olivier.
Bulmers Light was the firm favourite on the night and the star of the show at only 92 cals per 330ml bottle, with all the alcohol volume of Bulmers Original Irish Cider.
This is the second year for Bulmers Light to sponsor Celebrity Salon, which has proved a runaway success.
- Tipperary meet Clare in ladies football u-14 ‘C’ Munster final
- Death of former South Tipperary County Council member
- Glen of Aherlow make top five list of holiday destinations in the country
- Coroner warns financial institutions not to harasss people in debt
- Farmers urged to submit single farm payment form
Search for a job
Weather for Clonmel
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 9 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west