3 Collins Row, Clonmel
Guide Price: €90,000
A great three-bed mid terrace in a popular residential area.
The property is in excellent condition with aluminium double glazing and gas central heating. A tiled entrance hall leads to a sitting room with stippled ceiling and gas fire and then onwards to a kitchen/diner with tiled floor, gas stove, solid wood fitted kitchens and tiled splash back.
To the rear is a concrete yard with a 10ft x 10ft Shed, plumbed for washing machine, etc. The bathroom is fully tiled floor to ceiling and there are three large bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes.
This is a great property in a location very close to the town centre.
For details of this or any other properties, visit pfq.ie or call us on 052 6121 622
- Tipperary meet Clare in ladies football u-14 ‘C’ Munster final
- Death of former South Tipperary County Council member
- Glen of Aherlow make top five list of holiday destinations in the country
- Coroner warns financial institutions not to harasss people in debt
- Farmers urged to submit single farm payment form
Search for a job
Weather for Clonmel
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South