Clonmel end-of-terrace family home superbly located
90 Baron Park, Clonmel.
Substantial spacious and bright three bedroom end of terrace residence in a mature former local authority housing estate. The property has the benefit of large garden. This superbly located family home is in need of substantial modernisation. The property would make an ideal first time buyers property or an investment property.
Contact John Stokes of Stokes & Quirke on 052 6121788 Check out our website www.stokesandquirke for all our properties for sale.
- Tipperary meet Clare in ladies football u-14 ‘C’ Munster final
- Death of former South Tipperary County Council member
- Glen of Aherlow make top five list of holiday destinations in the country
- Coroner warns financial institutions not to harasss people in debt
- Farmers urged to submit single farm payment form
Search for a job
Weather for Clonmel
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South