The County Hurling finals take place in Semple Stadium this Thursay and Friday and the timetable is
Thursday 6th June
09.40 U11 E1 Hurling Leugh ‘B’ v Drangan ‘B’
10.20 U11 E Hurling Leugh v Anacarty
10.20 U11 A Camogie Boherlahan v St. Marys Nenagh
10.55 U13 A Camogie St. Marys Nenagh v Holycross
11.40 U13 F Hurling Anacarty v Toomevara
12.30 U11 C Hurling Borrisoleigh BNS v Upperchurch
12.30 U11 D Hurling Thomastown v Kilruane
13.10 U11 C1 Hurling Borrisoleigh BNS ‘B’ v New Inn BNS ‘B’
13.10 U11 C Camogie Rosegreen v Ballina
13.45 U11 D1 Hurling Rosegreen ‘B’ v Gaelscoil Carrick ‘B’
13.45 U11 A1 Camogie Ayle ‘B’ v Rosegreen ‘B’
14.20 U13 C Camogie Cashel GNS v Ardcroney
15.10 U13 B Hurling Two Mile Borris v St. Mary’s CBS
16.00 U13 G Hurling Lorrha v Rossmore
16.45 U13 D Camogie Dunkerrin v Lissenhall
17.30 U13 A Hurling Scoil Ailbhe v Templemore
Friday 7th June
09.40 U13 E Hurling Thomastown v Ardcroney
10.20 U11 B1 Hurling Cashel ‘B’ v Gaelscoil Durlas ‘B’
10.20 U11 A Hurling St. Peter and Pauls v Templemore
11.00 U11 A1 Hurling Templemore ‘B’ v Carrick on Suir ‘B’
11.00 U11 B Hurling Cashel v Gaelscoil Durlas
11.40 U11 B Camogie New Inn GNS v Lissenhall
11.40 U11 D Camogie Thomastown v Dunkerrin
12.20 U13 C Hurling Moycarkey v Kilruane or Kildangan
13.10 U13 B Camogie Boherlahan v Presentaion Thurles
14.00 U13 D Hurling Drom v Carrig NS, Nenagh
14.50 U13 H Hurling Ballagh v Ballinaclough
15.50 U13 E Camogie Ballinree v Ann acarty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS PLAYING IN COUNTY FINALS
1. Please plan to be in the Stadium 30 minutes before your scheduled time. This will give you time to avoid traffic problems or other unforeseen issues that might delay your arrival in Thurles.
2. When you arrive you will be greeted by one of the Ground staff, who will guide you to your Dressing room. One of the Allianz Cumann na mBunscol Officers will also greet you on arrival.
3. When you get into the Dressing room please get togged out and ready quickly. You will be told where to go when you run out onto the pitch.
4. Our PRO John Manley will photograph your team prior to throw-in.
5. You will have time for a quick warm up on pitch prior to throw-in.
6. All matches must be played on time and our schedule must run like clock-work, We have 28 Finals over 2 days, which is an enormous amount of matches, so we need schools to co-operate with us fully. It’s vital you arrive to the Stadium on time, that you leave the dressing room on time and that you are ready for throw-in on time.
7. All post-match presentations will be done in the stand. Therefore no-one is allowed onto the pitch after the match. We have a responsibility to Semple Stadium Management Committee and to the Stadium Shareholders to ensure the sod of the famous ground is not damaged.
8. Each team is to have a maximum of 5 mentors on the sideline. This includes hurley carriers and water carriers. Each of these mentors will be given a bib with the Respect logo on it. Under no circumstances will it be permitted to have any more than 5 on the sideline. Everyone else must stay in the stand. We will be very strict on this.
9. After the match each team must select their Player of the Match. This doesn’t necessarily have to be their best player. Maybe it could be the player who made the most improvements over the year etc. When he/she is selected they must go to John Manley for a quick interview and photo of them shaking the hand of the other team’s Player of the Match.
10. Schools playing Under 11 Finals must bring the dates of birth of their players.
11. For Under 11 Finals any substitute who is listed on the Panel MUST be brought on at half time. There is no minimum amount of subs that have to be brought.
12. Schools don’t bring any money for the referee or caretaker. Tipperary Allianz Cumann na mBunscol looks after that on County Finals Days.
13. There will be a bucket collection at the entrance to the Stadium. There will be no entrance fee but a voluntary donation of 1 euro can be given by anyone over 16 who is coming to the match, if they so wish. There is no obligation on anyone putting any money into the bucket. However any money collected will go towards Tipperary Allianz Cumann na mBunscol covering some of the large costs it takes to run 2 days of County Finals.
TIPPERARY PRIMARY GAME HURLING TEAM V LIMERICK
1. Darragh Nolan Ballinaclough NS, 2. John Ryan Boherlahan NS, 3. Kevin McCarthy Ballinree NS, 4. Timmy Corcoran Mount Bruis NS, 5. Jack Ryan Holycross NS, 6. Sean Hayes Puckane NS, 7. Ian Holloway Ballyneale NS, 8. Barry Coffey Nenagh CBS, 9. Gearoid O’Connor Templetuohy NS, 10. Bryan McLoughney Carrig NS, 11. Tony Byron Thomastown NS. Roghnóirí: Pat Buckley Ayle NS, John Manley Dualla NS, Paddy Kelly Scoil Eoin Naofa NS, Roscrea, Conor Doyle St. Colmcilles Templemore.
TIPPERARY PRIMARY GAME CAMOGIE TEAM V LIMERICK
1. Leah Harkin, Borrisoleigh NS 2. Margaret Quigley, Ballinree NS 3. Kaitlin o’ Halloran, Carrig NS 4. Karin Blair, New Inn GNS, 5. Rachel O’Connor, St Mary’s, Nenagh 6. Kellie Quirke, Ballagh NS 7. Niamh Keane, Cloneen NS 8. Caoimhe Perdue, Cashel GNS 9. Casey Hennessey, Boherlahan NS 10. Emma Flanagan, Birdhill NS 11. Áine O’ Dwyer, Rosegreen NS. Selectors: Michael Corcoran, Upperchurch NS, Tammy Cullen, New Inn BNS, Michelle Skehan, Clonoulty NS.