Clonmel in the 80s - souvenir supplement
Don’t miss our wonderful supplement in The Nationalist next week on Clonmel in the 1980s.
The stroll down memory lane features a great selection of photographs of faces and places from the town three decades ago. We capture what life was like in the town back then - everyday events as people went about their everyday lives.
So make sure to get The Nationalist next Wednesday for this superb souvenir of Clonmel in yesteryear.
- Tipperary meet Clare in ladies football u-14 ‘C’ Munster final
- Death of former South Tipperary County Council member
- Glen of Aherlow make top five list of holiday destinations in the country
- Coroner warns financial institutions not to harasss people in debt
- Farmers urged to submit single farm payment form
Search for a job
Weather for Clonmel
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North