The Tipperary Mini Marathon will take place in Clonmel on Sunday, September 24, and there will be road closures in the town during the event.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED
• Western Park; Cantwell Street; Irishtown;
Albert Street; St. Mary’s Place; Gravel Walk;
O’Neill St.; Joyce’s Lane; Bridge St.; Old
Quay; New Quay; Anglesea St., Nelson St.,
and from the Grotto in the old Bridge as far
as the quay.
• Sir Thomas Bridge – Ferryhouse.
Delays may also be experienced near finish
area on the Davis Road/Sporting Press/
PERIOD OF CLOSURE
• Sunday, September 24, from 9.30am
to 11.30am in town.
• Sir Thomas Bridge, Ferryhouse closed from
11am to 2pm.
• Traffic travelling from Irishtown to Town
Centre is via Western Road.
• Traffic travelling from the Davis Road to
Irishtown is via the Gas House Bridge,
Dungarvan Road and Convent Road.
Traffic restrictions and delays on the route.
Local access will be granted.
Objections to the proposed temporary closure may be submitted
in writing to the Director of Services, Roads & Health & Safety
Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh
not later than 12 noon on Friday, August 25.