Operation Transformation 5k walk in Clonmel
South Tipperary Sports Partnership and the Irish Sports Council are organising a walking event in conjunction with RTE’s television programme ‘Operation Transformation’.
All are welcome to attend this walking event on Saturday, January 18 at 11am.
Please note that registration will take place between 10.00am and 10.45am at the Park Hotel in the Poppyfield.
The walk will start at 11am from the Park Hotel. The walk will follow a 5k route around Marlified and return to the Park Hotel for refreshments.
This event is free and open to all, so please feel free to bring a friend or two. The walk will be led by Irish Heart Foundation Walking Leaders Geraldine Houlihan and Mary Flynn and supported by an Garda Siochana, Civil Defence and Clonmel AC.
If you are interested in attending please contact STSP on 062 64783 or email email@example.com by Thursday, 17th January to give us an idea of numbers attending. If you have already registered, thank you and we look forward to seeing you on the 18th of January 2013.
- Tipperary meet Clare in ladies football u-14 ‘C’ Munster final
- Coroner warns financial institutions not to harasss people in debt
- Farmers urged to submit single farm payment form
- Clonmel Credit Union - the singular most important organisation to be established in Clonmel over the past 50 years’
- Clonmel-based school teacher dies in crash
Search for a job
Weather for Clonmel
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North