THE Nationalist and Iconic News have a fantastic two night stay in a five-star hotel and spa in Donegal to giveaway.
Iconic - owner of The Nationalist - and Lough Eske Castle, a Solis Hotel and Spa in Co. Donegal, are giving nationalist.ie readers a chance to win a romantic two night stay in the fabulous castle.
This could be your chance to escape to beautiful Donegal for a wonderful two night break in one of the country’s top hotels.
This fantastic prize includes:
- Two nights in a Deluxe Guestroom
- Daily full Irish breakfast in Cedars Restaurant
- Set dinner in Cedars Restaurant on one evening
- Enjoy a 45 minute tailored Spa Solis Signature Massage and access to our Thermal Suite on the day of your treatment. The Spa Solis signature massage blends traditional Swedish massage techniques with specially blended essential oils. The tailored massage will focus on your specific areas of concern and is adapted to suit your skin’s individual needs.
- Package includes complimentary use of the indoor swimming pool and fitness centre in Spa Solís
To be in with a chance to win this prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
In which county in Ireland are the Bluestack Mountains?
Send your answers by email to email@example.com. Please put Limerick Leader/Lough Eske competition in the subject line. The closing date is February 20.
To find out more about Lough Eske Castle, a Solis Hotel and Spa, see here.